Business Name: Dr Fitness USA / International Institute of Body Design
Location/Address: 8407 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Guest’s name and position: Stephen Hercy AKA Dr Fitness USA ~ Founder
Cell Phone: 310.562.6047
Bus Phone: 424.245.6560
Fax: (310) 382-2459
Stephen Hercy aka Dr Fitness USA
Stephen Hercy, globally known as Dr Fitness USA is a body transformation mentor, ergonomic expert, postural alignment specialist. His expertise as a transformative force and a maverick in the field of dynamic wellness and personal development is unrivaled for more than 40 years. Far beyond the scope of “trainers,” Stephen’s transcendent achievements with his Body Design Formula Prescription Strength Training System compares with those of luminaries like Bruce Lee and Carl Jung in their respective fields. Stephen is often referred to as the next Jack Lalanne.
More than an “exercise plan the “Body Design Formula Prescription Strength Training System” allows Stephen to personally conduct the energetic harmonics of his pupils, including the unique transformation requirements of men versus women, to achieve mind-blowing physical, spiritual, and emotional triumphs. These are the sorts of instant and lasting results that nobody else can even touch.
An authority in postural alignment, Mr. Hercy personally crafts every “Body Design Formula Prescription Strength Training System” plan to provide ergonomic platforms that support redesigning and reshaping the body from the inside out, once thought to be impossible, while supporting proper spinal alignment. As a result of altering your anatomy, one day, you will without even thinking about it, stand tall, empowered and will have transformed not only your physique, but also your entire life.
Stephen Hercy stands alone as a mentor, master bodybuilder, teacher, and visionary. “Body Design Formula Prescription Strength Training System” is the answer to your ultimate 360-degree transformation and only Stephen Hercy, aka Dr Fitness USA, can give it to you. Welcome to the new paradigm in fitness consciousness!
Here are some sample questions for the host to give insights into the topic
I help busy people over 40, look and feel 15 years younger, by eliminating aches and pains, with my proprietary prescription strength training system, guaranteed
What are 2-3 problems, real or perceived, that you solve for them?
Weight gain or weight loss, often feeling sluggish or loss of energy with some type of injury or pain (often back or neck pain, shoulder, knee) or suffering from ongoing depression or addiction (food, pain medication, anti-depressant, alcohol etc…)
How do you help them?
I help by actively teaching them the prescription strength training system, which will increase their strength 20% to 50% in as little as 20 minutes, make them look and feel 15 years younger and achieve a pain free life.
Why would they be interested in what you say?
- My long successful track record
- The promise that they can get positive results in the shortest amount of time possible without having to workout every day or hire a personal trainer. Only requires going to a gym 2 to 3 times per week, for 30 to 40 minutes
- The rapid strength increase
- Cost effective in time and money in the long run
- The educational component, which makes the program sustainable
Why do they become your customer?
- They have tried a lot of other things to get in shape, get rid of backache, shoulder pain or other ailments but nothing worked. Often we are the last house on the block
- My interaction of getting them to believe that what seems impossible for their body can actually happen. My confidence, vision and enthusiasm i have for them in knowing the answer or solution rather than guessing, instills a trust for them to let go in order to be teachable and learn a new method of taking care of their body without fear or injury.
- The way women or men interpret what is being said has a drastic effect on whether you become the enemy or the expert they hire. So with experience of being involved with thousands of interviews i’ve learned to show empathy in conversations so they feel heard and satisfied with my answers.
What are 1 or 2 Popular Misconceptions about the product or service you provide and the results it produces?
- Women who do strength training get bulky
- Yoga achieves the same kinds of results
- Diet is 76% / Working out is only 25%
- Trainers do the same thing. Not
What do you think is the main reason that the person you can help the most decides not to buy from you? Is it price, time commitment, what others would think, not convinced it would work for them?
- Lack of education (media promising a quick fix) understanding the difference and outcome of doing it themselves, with a personal trainer or the enormous benefits of being on the Body Design Formula System which is sustainable and much more cost effective in the long run. Think renting an apartment, where you own nothing or owning your own home.
- It is a different business model, which people are not used to (many people operate inside the box and are afraid to leave the confinement of the box and step into the unknown ...(I operate outside the box)
Social Media Links
Business and Professional Development
Pain management: Did you know that back pain is the single leading cause of disability and most common reason for missed work, with 80% of North American affected?
Stress management: Did you know that studies show that 60 to 80% of accidents on the job and an estimated cost of $200 to $300 billion a year to corporations are caused by stressed employees?
Low productivity: Did you know that low productivity is directly related to people experiencing fatigue, physically and mentally?